WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL PEEPER 5K RUN/WALK
About This Event
About This Event
- The 24th Peeper will be held April 28th, 2018 with proceeds to benefit the Chamber Scholarship Program.
- Runners gather at the Barrington Elementary School Field at 570 Calef Hwy in Barrington, NH.
- This USAT&F sanctioned race #NH15005TY, begins promptly at 9 a.m. Parking is located at the Barrington Elementary School and in surrounding areas. Registration begins 8am.
- Bicycles, roller blades and dogs are not allowed in the race.
- Many divisions including Open, Age Groups, Barrington Students, Stroller etc
- Chrono track tags in bibs; computerized timing by Granite State Race Services. Awards ceremony with refreshments and raffle following the race. Cash prizes to top three male/female overall adult winners: $150/$100/$50, and $100 for overall Masters (40+). Prizes for youth winners.
- Mystery middle of the pack prize.
- Fastest team award.
- Hospitality tent is sponsored by Barrington Walk-In Care & Family Practice, a department of Frisbie Memorial Hospital. They provide complimentary drinks, fruit, and assorted goodies!
- First 250 to register receive FREE Race Shirt with Peeper logo on the front. Must be registered by March 31st.
- It is fun to run/walk together, so grab some friends and start a team. If you don't see your team when you search, create your own! Win the Largest Team Prize!
- Childrens Obstacle Course and Activities
Mail In Registration or Day Of Race Opens 8am $25.00 Adults $20 Children
Childs Peeper Obstacle Run/Walk Challenge. Taking Donations to the food Pantry.
570 Calef Hwy in Barrington, NH.
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sat: 9:00am - 1:00 pm